Trying to get pregnant via IVF in Tokyo

• Author

My name is Kimberly and while I’m not a parent yet, we’re trying to get pregnant through IVF.

I’ve lived in Japan for 8 years now. I’ve been married to my husband for 4 years now and have been through a lot of ups and downs with this IVF journey.

I joined this website for some insight on delivering and raising kids here in Japan. I look forward to reading some articles and learning about the process here

at #7686

Hi Kimberly,

I’m so sorry for the delay in welcoming you to the community!

I hope everything works out with your journey and that the information on the blog is helpful for you when the time comes. If you haven’t already, you might want to read the interview on IVF in Japan (which also has a link at the end to Pippa’s blog where she’s documenting her journey on trying for #2 via IVF!).

Hi Kimberly! A belated welcome to the forum! I had my daughter with IVF in April 2020 and have been trying for another IVF baby since then, so you have my full sympathy and support. Please feel free to poke me any time if you need to chat or vent about anything.

I have read it! Though I wish I had found it sooner. Thank you for the welcome 🙂

Hi Pippa!

Thank you for the offer of being an ear to vent to and congrats on your successful IVF journey. I wish you luck on this next journey too.

I’ll definitely message you if I have any questions.

Thank you so much!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.