Reply To: Finally!

at #7895

Ughhh. So e we are getting ready to sign on Monday. My wife told her parents about it. They were really negative saying how it will be too expensive ti maintain and taxes will be too much. So now, there is a lot of hesitant by my wife. There is a tax after like 6 months that is quite a bit and she is now second guessing. Basically, her parents hope that she will eventually move back to there hometown and take their house so I think they are discouraging her, but there is nothing I can say besides if you want it, let’s get it! If you don’t, we can wait. It is about a 20 minute walk from current station, a smaller yard, but big enough to enjoy, spacious, but 42 years old. I think it is nice and probably the best we will find for the location and price. I don’t know.